There can be no doubt that the Cornish town of St Ives has long been considered a very much a strong artistic community, a recent BBC4 documentary made much of the fact that Cornwall has been for several generations a destination for artists and very much a welcoming home for both those with an artistic [...]
Imagine a warm, sunny afternoon. Your hair is being blown by the wind and you peer through your sunglasses to check out the cool, blue beach. You take a sip from your drink and sigh, “This is the life”. Surrounded by blue waters, white sand and indispensable beauties, this is the perfect description for Rio [...]
Planning to go on a holiday but have no clue where to go? Do you feel like indulging yourself with some magnificent treat? Then a northern light cruise is your solution. No matter how they are called, ‘The Northern Lights’ or the ‘Aurora Borealis’, which is actually their proper name , these represent a beautiful [...]
There is a time for everything- a time to budget and a time to splurge. Sometimes, all of us long for a taste of the ‘good life’ and you really don’t have to be a millionaire to experience it, though it would help if you were one. If you are thinking about splurging on your [...]
There is a lot of really quite bad advice floating about the internet on how to get the cheapest airline tickets. I worked in the travel industry for many years so I know how the system works – there are no guarantees to getting the lowest prices, but with the following tips you can be [...]
London the city of dreams, the city that is an amalgamation of old and new, the city that is on every body’s holiday list and the city that truly represents 21st century cosmopolitan society. There are very few among us who are immune to the charm and glamour of this beautiful city. Whether it is the history [...]
For the coolest places to visit and have fun on holiday is there anywhere better than the popular casino destinations? Save some pennies, pack your most glamorous outfits and head on over to some of the most fabulous locations jam-packed with the coolest people and enough fun to shake a stick at. First and foremost [...]
USA’s 50th state and a majestic archipelago of nineteen volcanic islands, Hawaii is home to some of the most magnificent beaches in the world. Economically dependent on tourism, Hawaii is one of the greatest places for travellers who want to spend their holidays in a relaxing, exotic environment, next to the Pacific Ocean. Extremely popular [...]
Tenerife is a favourite destination with British holiday makers and the Christmas and New Year period sees thousands of Brits leave the freezing cold to experience the warm weather and excitement on the fabulous island of Tenerife. Get a flight to Tenerife available from Jet2.com, more Brits are ringing in the New Year in Los [...]
If you like to travel in luxury, or to be in luxurious places, for that matter, then Dubai has to be the place for you. It is home to the rich and famous. In fact, one thing that is for sure when you visit the country, you will need a never-ending supply of cash. [...]
Fly Diamond is a posh travel blog that offers valuable information and trips on luxury travel.
- Top 5 Retirement Destinations May 16, 2012
- 3 Adrenaline-Inducing Adventure Travel Experiences in the USA May 16, 2012
- Why the Galapagos Islands is a Unique Travel Experience May 16, 2012
- How to Travel As a Couple (and not kill each other) April 24, 2012
- 5 Top Honeymoon Destinations for Newlyweds May 16, 2012
- The art and sculpture of St Ives May 8, 2013
- Quirky Accommodation for a Different Kind of Holiday May 3, 2013
- An Introduction to Maui’s Resorts April 20, 2013
- Get to Know Paris’ Districts April 20, 2013
- Go adventure in Miami! April 16, 2013
- Pneupezer: When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify ...
- Eddy D: Great info, I will be having a family holiday in C...
- breonna: thats cool...
- Daniela Gonzalez: Great post about be rich. Thank you for sharing it...
- Ruth (Tanama Tales): Looks like South America gives you more bang for y...